Truck Driver - Full & Part Time Available - $2,100 New Hire Bonus
Compensation: $46,990.00 - $64,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
TransWest is Hiring CDL Shuttle Bus & Van Drivers
$2,100 New Hire Bonus - Full & Part Time Work Available
TransWest is a premier corporate transportation provider based in Seattle, WA, servicing some of our region s largest companies, driving team members to and from their work campuses.
We are looking for CDL drivers to join our ever-growing team.
We have Full and Part Time opportunities for Shuttle Bus and Van Drivers possessing a CDL to drive our corporate commuter shuttles, vans and buses. Most of our services run on a set Monday through Friday schedule and our passengers are all team members of our clients.
We are excited to meet with you to discuss how TransWest can get you driving!
TransWest is Focused on Our Team and Wants to Help You:
- Deliver Customer Service
- Drive Safely
- Reach Your Career Goals
- Be Rewarded for Good Driving Skills
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $20.75 to $23.50 /hour
- $2,100 new hire bonus for candidates with a current CDL (Class A, B or C) with Passenger Endorsement!
- Set weekly schedules in the Seattle, Bellevue and Everett Metropolitan area (no long distance) *Shift availability varies by location
- Annual raises
- Holiday pay
- In house CDL and Passenger Endorsement training and certification available
- Structured pay dependent on experience
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Time Off starts accruing on your first day, with increasing amounts based on your years of service
- Opportunities for advancement - We pride ourselves on our supervisors being former drivers.
- Opportunities for extra income working Special Events
- Newer, safe, clean and well-maintained vehicles, shuttles, vans, and buses
- Downtown Seattle location with driver lounge
- Medical, Dental & Vision opportunity
- 401k with matching after 1 year of service
- Paid DOT medical card & physicals
- Great company culture and team environment!
- Must be professional and safety minded
- Perform DOT daily inspections on assigned equipment and fuel equipment as necessary
- Drive a fixed route with scheduled pick-up and drop-off locations for passengers
- Provide excellent customer service in every interaction
- Maintain shuttle, van or bus cleanliness
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least two years of professional driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must pass pre-employment DOT drug test
- Enjoy people and excel at customer service
- Able to communicate proficiently in English
- Able to work independently, yet able to take direction
- Part Time candidates must be available 12-20 hours per week
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- CDL Class A, B or C
- Passenger Endorsement P1 or P2
- Current/Active DOT Medical Card
Interested in Driving with TransWest? Apply Now!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driver needed, company driving needed, company driving solo, over the road driver, regional driver route, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker truck
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...