TMG is seeking a customer focused maintenance technician to work at two of our premier properties in Camas and Battleground. As a Maintenance Technician working onsite, you will perform routine maintenance repair and other services independently and as a team member always ensuring the end product meets TMG's quality maintenance standards while also providing excellent customer service.
What We Offer:
* A competitive starting salary of $18.00 per hour, with weekends off!
* A monthly cell phone reimbursement.
* A generous benefits package with medical, dental, and vision.
* $10,000 company-paid term life insurance policy.
* Additional voluntary benefits
* Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
* 401(k) with a company match.
* Education tuition reimbursement.
* Employee assistance program.
* Exceptional training and career development, ensuring you have the necessary skills to take you exactly where you want to go.
What To Bring:
* Self-Direction: You always take initiative, and work extremely well independently.
* Attention to Detail: You are meticulous in everything you do, and always notice the little things.
* Energy: You thrive in fast-paced environments and find that hard timelines often push you to do your best work.
* Consideration: You take the utmost care when dealing with residents and tenants by providing exceptional customer service.
* Skills and Experience: You have a high school diploma or GED, and previous general maintenance, property management maintenance. You possess solid handyman skills and can fix just about anything.
What You'll Do:
* Respond to work orders and complete them in a timely manner, including: check and repair plumbing and appliance connections; repair or replace toilets, tubs, sinks, faucets, hose bibs, doors, jambs, molding and trim.
* Perform maintenance checks of apartment units and identify problem areas.
* Check all appliances and applicable connections for safety & functionality.
* Paints and repairs interior of apartment units as needed.
* Perform preventative maintenance such as caulking around tub & water closet areas, attaching shower guards, removing covers from wall heaters & cleaning.
* Keep appropriate documentation and Inventory parts and control.
* Clean and prepare unit turnovers in a specified time.
* Repair or replace floor and sub-flooring, vinyl flooring, water closet, hot water heater, hose bibs, doors, jambs, molding & trim.
* Performs various exterior maintenance such as gutter repair or replacement, siding replacement, paint touch up, patch pavement.
* Sprays materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
The Management Group, Inc. (TMG) was founded in 1985 by Carmen Villarma and is a family of five companies that encompass all aspects of property management: Single Family, Homeowner Associations, Multifamily, Commercial, Sales, and Maintenance Services. In total, as the largest property management company in Southwest Washington, TMG's portfolio is comprised of over 14,000 residential units throughout Washington and Oregon. We are proudly woman-owned and operated and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our values give us the inspiration to be our best selves every day. If they speak to you too, join our team!
Apply today and become a part of the TMG team!
Associated topics: athletic, crew, grounds, hardscaper, laborer, mower, paver, surface, sweep, trimmer