Associate-Security and Privacy Risk Consulting - Seattle - 98101
RSM US LLP
1504 6th Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are currently looking for Consultants for our Security, Privacy and Risk Consulting practice. The candidate will work with teams of security and privacy staff in a wide variety of systems environments. Our Security, Privacy and Risk Consulting team serves the Information Security and Data Privacy related needs of our clients. This team assists clients with selecting, improving, controlling, securing, managing and monitoring the appropriate systems to address their information needs. We serve a diverse base of clients in a variety of industries, and understanding how technology impacts the operation and growth of organizations is what we do best.
As a Consulting Associate, you will jump start your career through a comprehensive training and development program where you will be exposed to all our Consulting Solution Practices. This training will include:
- Consulting process, tools and methods - Client engagement economics - Presentation and business writing skills
Examples of candidate's responsibilities include:
- Assess security of client networks, hosts, and applications - Determine technical, business impact and likelihood of identified security issues and provide remediation guidance to clients - Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of mobile and web applications and web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) - Perform Internet penetration testing using blackbox and whitebox methodologies - Review application code, system configurations and device configurations using manual and automated techniques - Measure and report clients' compliance with established industry or government requirements - Work with RSM consulting professionals with a variety of credentials including Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Information Security or other similar degrees - Technical background in computer science and related fields - Strong knowledge of computer network technologies, protocols and topologies - Software development, programming and/or scripting experience (Perl, Python, C, Java, PHP, ASP, etc.) - The ability to interpret and convey technical information through written and oral communications to all levels of technical aptitude, including senior management - High degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as ability to adhere to company policies and best practices - Possess a strong internal drive and motivation for continuous improvement - A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Practical hands-on or lab experience with IT infrastructure components such as servers, firewalls, IDS systems and other network infrastructure components - Practical hands-on or lab experience with security applications, such as a AppScan, Metasploit, BurbSuite, Nessus, Social Engineering Toolkit, Kali Linux, etc., or other commercial and public domain security tools - Operating system configuration and security experience (HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, AIX, etc.) - Configuration and security experience with web servers and web applications (Apache HTTP/Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, Sun One, Oracle iPlanet, IBM WebSphere, etc.) - Database Configuration and Security experience (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, Sybase, Oracle, etc.) - Familiar with security testing techniques such as network discovery, port and service identification, vulnerability scanning, network sniffing, fuzzing, penetration testing, configuration reviews, firewall rule reviews, social engineering, wireless penetration testing and password cracking
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req7686
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: RAS Security & Privacy Risk Cons
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req7686
Location: One Union Square, 600 University St Ste 1100, Seattle, WA
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel: Yes Associated topics: attorney firm, court, family law, firm, law firm, law office, legal, litigation, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.