Truck Driver - Earn Up to $65,000 Per Year + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Compensation: $46,990.00 - $64,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Penske Logistics is Hiring OTR CDL-A Truck Drivers
Earn Up to $65,000 Per Year + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Penske is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role. Please apply today. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing. You can learn more about our company approach on our main company career page Gopenske.com.
- Earn up to $65,000 per year
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier driver recognition program
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/Activity: The driver will be responsible for transporting eggs to retail/wholesale locations. Candidate should be open to being out 5 days/week. Might travel into WA, OR, MT. Touch freight.
- Shift: Primarily dispatches Wednesdays between 3-6 AM returning Saturday. Other routes dispatch Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, so flexibility is preferred.
- Equipment: 53' reefer trailers and newer sleeper units.
- Compensation: Earn up to $65K per year. $5,000 sign on bonus
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- At least 23 years old
- CDL Class A license
- 2 years of documented tractor-trailer driving experience in last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening required
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now!
This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving team, company over the road, company owner, regional driver route, regular home time, tanker truck driver, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...