Senior Principal Software Developer, Cloud Development Team
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Principal Software Developer
Dell Technologies has had a 35-year history and track record of delivering ground-breaking products, solutions and services to help millions of customers on their modernization and digital transformation journey! As we define our mission for the next 35 years - the opportunities to reshape the cloud are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled commitment to customer success and focus on innovation. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring clouds to our customers - wherever they may be! If want to join the 'ground-floor' of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to lead a generational transformation for ourselves, and our customers - this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
As the Senior Principal Software Developer, you will be a part of a team that will design, develop and deliver a micro-services-based cloud software solution on a service-mesh using modern orchestration technologies.
You will be accountable for the following
Cloud Platform Development
- Be a key contributor on an Agile development team, collaboratively realizing business value through iterative software development lifecycle
- Design, development, unit tests, and end to end testing of the Dell Cloud products including enhancements and/or resolutions of any issues that may be reported adhering to Dell Technologies Cloud standards
- Investigate and Resolve customer issues with software solutions and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Prepare test data for unit, integration, end to end, regression and performance testing
- Participate in design collaboration, code reviews
- DevOps rollout and implementation
- Develop and drive deployment of production ready code using CI/CD
- Writing code for serviceability
- 12+ years of software development experience with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Development experience in Java Spring framework based Microservices architecture with insight of Java and J2EE Internals
- Experience in developing and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Exposure to mature development processes including use of source code control systems like Git
- Experience with working on Agile methodology
- Experience with Databases, Linux OS and Authentication
- Experience with Cloud platforms and Public Cloud Providers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and enjoys working with others
- Team player who is eager to help others to succeed
- Self-starter, and Self-motivated and able to learn independently
- Technical curiosity - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies that are unfamiliar
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with DellDell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.'LIPriority'
Loading some great jobs for you...