A government facility in Washington is seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call of one week per month, and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have PALS, BLS, and ACLS certification. You will need to have an active state medical license for this position.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: One week per month
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: PALS, BLS, and ACLS
- Procedures: Newborn to geriatric patients
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, family medicine, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician md, practice physician, primary, urgent