A new locum tenens family medicine opportunity is now available at a government facility in Washington. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The EMR is RPMS. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. You need to have an active state medical license for this assignment.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Required
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice physician, hospitalist, practice, practice physician, primary care, urgent, urgent care