A Washington-based medical center is currently seeking a neurology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule will consist of weekday and weekend shifts with rotating call. You will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekday and weekend shifts
- Call: Rotating nights
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Lumbar punctures and tPA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke