District Sales Manager
$70-80k + 5% bonus
Wonderful opportunity for a District Sales Manager with capital equipment background in the Pacific Northwest District! This Sales Manager will develop the sales district for the Oregon, Washington and Idaho areas.
- Develop the Northwest sales district and ensure goals are met.
- Execute corporate strategic goals.
- Manage existing customer accounts and develops new customers.
- Assist with development and execution of the sales plan.
- Recommend new product development requirements and ideas along with enhancing existing product lines.
- Compile lists of prospective customers.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Follow up on quotes to customers.
- Prepare annual sales budget and forecast for assigned territory.
- Support market managers.
- Work with inside sales team to keep account activities.
- Attend trade shows.
- Willing to travel 60% of the time.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent 1-2 years related experience.
- Progressive Sales/Sales Management/District Sales Management background.
- Capital equipment and material handling background is a must have.
- Competency in these areas:
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Quality Management
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, supervisor, territory manager