Job Description: AmeriGas is looking for qualified Delivery Drivers to join our team! We are proud to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package, including:
- Excellent starting pay
- Local routes and territories - home every night
- Exceptional medical and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Bonus potential
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training with tenured professionals
- Propane discounts
- Career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct deposit of biweekly pay (some exceptions apply)
- Plus more!
Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They drive propane delivery trucks and fill tanks for local residential and industrial customers. They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and customer service. They enjoy working outdoors.
At AmeriGas, our Delivery Representatives:
Education and Experience Required:
- Drive a \"bobtail\" truck to deliver propane to customers
- Deliver propane safely while wearing and using personal protective equipment
- Enjoy interacting with customers and seek high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stay organized and compliant by completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Are willing and able to engage in vigorous activity on the job
- Are willing to drive and work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned
Apply below today!
- At least 21 years old with a valid CDL.
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, company driver, company driver team, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driver, over the road company, regional driver route, tanker