Head of Marketing - Amazon Transportation Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Amazon, our passion is providing customers with fast delivery, great prices, and vast selection. Amazon’s carriers and drivers play an integral role in this process. The Amazon Services (ATS) organization defines, builds, and implements innovative products for our carriers and their drivers to improve safety, simplify their everyday tasks, and help them grow their business together with Amazon.
ATS is seeking an exceptional Head of Marketing to drive awareness, content, and audience engagement on a new brand. They will build a small team over time, and will be responsible for marketing to three key customer segments: carriers, drivers, and affected communities. The role will also work closely with other marketing leaders in ATS to market to shippers.
This role requires a proven leader with experience in defining a vision, , and for brand marketing. A successful candidate will know how to build brands and leverage multi-channel marketing strategies to drive customer engagement and brand growth. They will also have superb leadership and business acumen, along with strong analytical, technical, and communication skills to be able to work with a wide range of team members from individual contributors to senior executives. The role is the ultimate Amazon “fungible marketing leader” role, and requires the leader to “wear many hats.”
Your responsibilities will include:
· Define and create global brand vision and across multiple audience segments
· Collaborate with product management and operations to generate brand awareness, establish brand affinity, and improve customer retention
· Lead and implement content marketing initiatives across multiple channels (e.g. email, blog, social) to increase customer engagement
· Work with product management and engineering teams to optimize landing page performance via SEO and other strategies
· Master’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or advertising
· Past experience in a high-performance B2B start-up or incubation effort within a larger company is highly valued
· Experience of working with global teams and diverse partners is a big plus
· Proven experience successfully managing and growing talent
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Loading some great jobs for you...