Retail Sales Representative Part Time
Our company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to representing top brands. This part-time Retail Sales Representative job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can collaborate with store management to increase sales that meet the client s expectations. You will be selling in major retail locations, representing brand name products such as chocolate, candy/confections, sports drinks, soda products, and snacks. This is a great opportunity to work with the largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
- Develop key relationships with store and market managers.
- Delivers regular visibility and client contact to ensure proper product placement.
- Success is securing front end and main aisles presence of client products.
- You own analyzing business needs to identify grow opportunities.
- Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results.
- (Required) High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience.
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers.
Associated topics: cajero, client service, courtesy, courtesy clerk, customer experience representative, customer service, customer service representative, deliver, sales consultant, service representative